1. Quality Management Policy
FiguringOutData.com delivers technical services and training to businesses who want to improve their ability to use data to progress forward towards their goals. Technical services feature Cloud based information provision and analytics. Training services involve facilitated workshops in the area of data analytics, data strategy and data literacy. Quality is vital to our business. Our clients place the information and analytics that we provide at the heart of their decision making. Those who we train depend upon us to know what we are talking about. If the quality of what we do lapses for a moment, we place our clients at risk of making a poor decision or of applying knowledge in the wrong way. Every effort must be made to maintain the quality of our services at the very highest level, and to always meet, and ideally exceed, our clients’ expectations. This is the purpose behind the Quality Management Policy.
Quality Management is the joint responsibility of the Directors of the Company.
We have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance. This involves the following systems and procedures:
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback. Every training event will involve the use of delegate feedback forms. Every client engagement will include a formal review meeting with the client to discuss what worked well and where the service could have been improved. More informal impromptu feedback will be sought from the client at least every month during the life of the Project.
- Selection of suppliers who will support our drive for excellent and sustainable service quality.
- Training and development for our employees in all aspects of quality management, service delivery and client relationship management.
- Training for any sub-contractors who might represent the Company in the delivery of services in our aims, objectives and practices in relation to Quality Management.
- Measurable quality objectives e.g. to achieve an average training feedback score which equals, or is greater than, a set quality target value. Also to receive client feedback which is either very good or excellent.
- Management reviews of all quality audit results and customer feedback.
- Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees, customers and relevant sub-contractors within the FiguringOutData.com intranet.
- All members of FiguringOutData.com have a responsibility within their own areas of work to help ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the Company and all its practices.
Our contact details
Name: Paul Clarke Registered Address: FiguringOutData.com, Swinford House, Albion Street, Brierley Hill, West Midlands, DY5 3EE. Phone Number: 0333 301 0302
The type of personal information we collect
- The name and contact details for people enquiring about our support through the Manchester Business Growth Hub Exective Development Programme.
- The names of transport drivers employed by our data analytics clients within the Transport and Logistics sector.
- The names of Learners engaged in any of our training and education programmes.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
The personal information relating to Manchester Business Growth Hub enquiries is provided by you in order for us to contact you back with further information about the programme. The personal information relating to transport company clients is provided by the client companies. This information is associated with other data to provide client companies with metrics relating to driver performance. The personal information relating to our training and education programmes is provided by our Client (e.g. the BPP Education Group) as part of the preparation for the seminars and workshops they have commissioned us to deliver. Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) In the case of enquiries received – we have a legitimate interest, and we also have your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this using the contact details above.
(b) In the case of transport driver personal information – we have a contractual requirement.
(c) In the case of learning and education programmes – we have your consent, obtained by our Client. We delete all the relevant records once the respective seminar or workshop has been delivered.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored within the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform with double authentication protection. We keep all personal information for as long as it might be required. This requirement is reviewed on an annual basis. If thought to be no longer required we delete it from the associated databases.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us using the contact details above if you wish to make a request.
3. Gender and Living Wage Pay Policy
FiguringOutData.com is committed to equal pay for all persons performing the same role.
We are proud to announce a Gender Pay Gap of 0%.
We are also committed to being a Living Wage Employer.
4. Environmental Management Policy
FiguringOutData.com delivers technical services and training to businesses who want to improve their ability to use data to progress forward towards their goals. Technical services feature Cloud based information provision and analytics. Training services involve facilitated workshops in the area of data analytics, data strategy and data literacy. FiguringOutData.Com strives to ensure every aspect of our business incorporates the principles of sustainability. We recognise that, as we grow our digital solutions and training services, managing the environmental impact of our operations is essential.
Environmental Management is the joint responsibility of the Directors of the Company.
We are committed to reducing greenhouse gas emissions and adapting to climate change. We recognise that we have a responsibility to adhere to the guiding principles of the UK Sustainable Development Strategy – live within environmental limits, ensure a strong and healthy society, achieve a sustainable economy, promote good governance and use sound science responsibly. This means that we will respect the planet’s resources, take precautionary measures to preserve the environment for the future generation, use sound scientific evidence to inform our policies where available and work with stakeholders to achieve these aims. FiguringOutData.Com makes the following commitments both in respect of its own activities and, where appropriate, in its influence over the wider community:
- To reduce our demand for natural resources and energy, to improve efficiency and to increase reliance on greener and renewable energy sources;
- To seek to minimise the waste produced from our business activities, to recycle and to support the implementation of the Zero Waste Strategy;
- To continuously improve the sustainable management of our buildings and transport reducing the emission of air pollutants and greenhouse gases;
- To be mindful of the impacts of climate change of the delivery of our services and increase the resilience of our services to impacts such as flooding and heatwaves;
- To prevent environmental harm or pollution incidents at all sites by ensuring our working practices comply with all relevant legislation;
- To ensure that all staff are aware of our environmental standards and shared responsibilities and encourage improvement in our supply chains and partnership networks;
- Through wider policies support the conservation and enhancement of our built and natural environment;
- To maintain continuous improvement by reviewing corporate policies and strategies to ensure integration of sustainable development principles and practices.
To meet the commitments, FiguringOutData.Com will:
- Use this policy as a framework for setting objectives and targets for environmental improvement;
- Operate effective management of environmental impacts;
- Communicate the requirements of this policy to all current and future employees, suppliers and partners;
- Make this policy publicly available on our website: https://figuringoutdata.com.
5. Modern slavery and human trafficking
At FiguringOutData.com we are committed to doing all we can within our business practices to combat slavery and human trafficking. We will not accept slavery and human trafficking in any aspect of our business or within our supply chains.
We are a technical and information systems consultancy involving two Directors supplying organisations with training, coaching and technical services in relation to their use of data.
Our supply chains
Our supply chains are limited to technical services, the supply of office equipment, and administrative services. We ensure that slavery and human trafficking is not present within our supply chains by procuring only from well established businesses with a reputation for ethical trading policies and clear anti slavery and human trafficking policies.
We operate the following policies to ensure that we are conducting business in an ethical and transparent manner. These include: · Recruitment – we have in place a robust recruitment policy that will involve checks for eligibility to work in the UK and checks to safeguard against human trafficking or individuals being forced to work against their will. · Quality Management – our Quality Management Policy ensures that all employees are encouraged to raise concerns about any unethical practices within our business or supply chain, without fear of reprisal. This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes our Group’s slavery and human trafficking statement for the current financial year.